Welcome To My World of Beauty, Make up, Dreams, Tutorials, Products, Foundations, Primers, Palettes, Asian eyes, Cat, Eyes, Your Beautiful! Lets Dream...

Tuesday, November 6

Autumn Plum Fall Look

Autumn Plum Fall Look
Hey everybody I did this amazing look for fall. I hope you like it!
A little Brown, Plum and, champagne shimmer!
 Remember You don't need the Same product that I have You can GET THE LOOK with similar colors that you have available.
 
By the way, I'm trying my best to get more pictures up and, detailed step by step tutorials, Thank you everybody who has been helping me out and, letting me know what I need to improve on my blog! I really appreciate it.. Definitely a working progress..

Need a Palette but don't want to waste a lot of money I would Definitely recommend the
 Bh Cosmetic  Palette good for anybody Beginner or Professional! Its very Pigmented and,
has so many different color available!






GET THE LOOK!



1.  Using the NYX Jumbo Color Pencil in "Milk"
Put it all over your lid





2. Take a Blending brush and using a Brown color  put it in your crease and outer-V



3. Take a Pencil brush and, Using a plum Color shade in the outer part of your eye 
in a rhombus shape.


4. Take a Shimmer Champagne color and put it in your inner eyes, blending it towards
the plum color.







5. Outline your eye with a liquid liner, I used NYX liquid Liner



6. Add some Eyelash if you want and, Taa-Dahh Your Done!









1 comments:

Lan said...

such a beautiful eye make up *_* your blog si very good and interesting. im a new follower. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

xx
beauthi.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

© 2011 BeautyFlyStar, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena